Yogi’s Gift Aloe Vera Powder Organic | 8 oz | Moisturizing Face Mask Ingredient For Dry Skin | Hair Mask Ingredient for Hair Growth | Made from Pure & Organically Cultivated Aloevera
- ★ 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟: Dandruff has a number of causes, including dry skin, and irritated, oily skin. Aloe Vera helps with all these conditions by hydrating and balancing the oiliness
- ★ 𝐌𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧: Aloe vera is an excellent natural moisturiser. Regular use of Aloe vera powder helps restore shine and vitality. Aloe vera help exfoliate and scrub off dead or Dry Skin. Aloe vera is rich in vitamin C, E and beta carotene which gives it its nourishing and anti-ageing qualities. It can moisturise the skin without making it greasy, which makes it a great buy for those with oily skin.
- ★ 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫: Natural antiseptic properties found in Aloe vera leaf powder can aid mitigating scars and dark spots and control skin and scalp irritations. It is a potent moisturiser that will leave damaged skin moisturised and supple
- ★ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫: Aloe Vera may help build a health hair and activate new hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp. It contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Just as it moisturises the skin, Aloe Vera softens and conditions the hair.
- ★ 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧: With anti-inflammatory and cooling properties, Aloe Vera powder is the perfect solution for sunburned skin. It provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture. Aloe is also rich in minerals. It softens the skin without clogging pores.
Sold：260 Wished: 95 Followed: 67
Aloe vera provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture, useful in the topical application of inflammatory skin conditions such as skin redness. It doesn’t leave a greasy film on your face, softens the skin without clogging pores, used as an aftershave treatment as it will hydrate the skin.
How to use
Aloe vera powder for Hair:
• In a bowl, mix 1 cup of Aloe vera powder
• Now add 2 tbsp of Fenugreek powder and 2 tbsp of Castor oil
• Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth and consistent paste.
• Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair. Ensure that you’re focusing on your roots and tips.
• Once your hair is fully covered in the mixture, cover it with a shower cap.
• After 2 hours, wash the mixture off with cool water and wash your hair. Do 1-2 times a week.
You can use aloe vera to keep your skin clear and hydrated. This may be because the plant thrives in dry, unstable climates. To survive the harsh conditions, the plant’s leaves store water. These water-dense leaves, combined with special plant compounds called complex carbohydrates, make it an effective face moisturizer and pain reliever.