Howard Butcher Block Conditioner and Cutting Board Oil 12 oz, Food Grade Conditioner and Oil, Great for Heave Use Cutting Boards and Utensils, Re hydrate your Cutting Blocks
- The mineral oil used in Butcher Block Conditioner exceeds U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
- Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural-looking satin wax finish
- Regular use of the Conditioner helps season and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out
- Butcher Block Conditioner is a revitalizing blend of genuine beeswax, Brazilian Carnauba wax (hardest natural wax available), and pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, and will never go rancid
- The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood, prevent drying, and even repair knife marks in the wood
Sold：211 Wished: 20 Followed: 80
You may have a lot of money invested in your butcher block counters island or cutting board. Don’t let it go to waste! Our Butcher Block Conditioner is designed to help repair knife marks and to protect the wood from drying cracking and unwanted bacteria.
So much easy to use. Simply pour directly onto the wood or surface and rub in with your hands or a small cloth. Wood will naturally absorb. Completely safe to handle. Howard’s conditioner works for any butcher block cutting board wooden bowl wooden utensils counter tops or wooden surfaces in the kitchen.
Use It and See Difference:
Naturally anti-bacterial! With a Vitamin E oil to fight against unwanted bacteria Use the Butcher Block Conditioner after washing your butcher block or wood surface. It will seal mineral oil into the wood and keep damaging moisture out.
Skin Friendly and Safe:
Your skin remain safe after using it. This formula is even safe for children wooden toys and cribs. The penetrating quality of good grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax rejuvenates the wood and prevents drying and cracking.
There are no reviews yet.